23 julio, 2011

insuperable

Leaving from the club now she wanna stay with us
No driving, no sleeping
Live it up like it’s the weekend
When the DJ play the right song
Gonna drink, gonna party all night long ..                         
Came to spend it all, don’t care what I’m paying for
Used to be too young, now I’m out here buying the bar
Everytime I look up, it’s another red cup.
Whenever you need me
Whenever want me,
You know you can call me, I’ll be there shortly
Don’t care what your friends say, cause they dont know me
I can be your best friend, and you be my homie
I aint gonna flex, I’m not gonna front
You know if I ball, then we all gonna stunt
Send her my way, she aint gotta hold up
Whenever you call baby I roll up, I roll up, I roll up
Whenever you call baby I roll up, I roll up, I roll up
Whenever you call baby I roll up
 
you know what it is
everything I do, I do it big
Yeah ah ha, screaming thats nothin
when I pulled out of the lot, thats stuntin
reppin my town when you see me you know everything
Black and yellow, black and yellow


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario